Register Below with the Paypal Button or Call 704-564-2055
Updated with Price Changes (04/24/14)
Please note that if you are a church group or other organization that is interested in hosting any of these workshops at your location, please call for more information on group rates and dates.
Also Note: ALL Living Social and Amazon Local vouchers for the two hours couples massage class have EXPIRED. The voucher value ($3o, $49, or $50) may be used towards another service. Please call for more information.
1. Self-Care Stretching Class - 2 hours
Did you know …?
- … your back pain may NOT be caused by your back?
- … it is very important to have a balance between the muscles in the front and the back of your body?
- … aching joints can be made worse by tight muscles?
- … stretching regularly can help you be more active with less pain?
- … simple stretching and self-care techniques can be added to your daily routine with very little effort?
- … “Oh my aching back!” does not need to be a regular part of your daily conversation?
If you answered NO to any of the above statements, this workshop is a MUST for you!
What you will walk away with:
- Quick, simple and easy stretches, stretch routines, and self-care tips to take home.
- Learn how to get out of bed properly so you are not stiffly hobbling to the bathroom in the morning
- Learn how to take care of your neck and reduce your need for extra-strength Excedrin or Advil
Join us for this 2-hour informative, interactive, and entertaining workshop to learn how to move and feel better. Learn the importance of self-care stretching and muscle balance along with some easy self-care stretches to use in your everyday life without having to find “more time” in your day. Find your “ah-ha” moment and your motivation to stretch more often. Learn a simple self-care stretching routine that you can do at home to help ease general body pain. Yes, life is busy but a busy life doesn’t mean you can’t take better care of yourself. Be happier and healthier! Still not convinced you need this workshop then answer the following question … “If you don’t take care of your body, where will you live?”
Date: Saturday, May 17th or Saturday, Oct. 4th from 1 to 3 pm
Where: Urban Revolution Martial Arts - 8035 Providence Rd., Ste. 370, Charlotte NC 28277 . 704-550-6888
(behind Wells Fargo Bank and Bank of America in the Arboretum)
URMA Members: $19 per person/$29 per couple/$49 per 3 family members or more
Non-Members: $29 per person/$49 per couple/$69 per 3 family members or more
Please wear loose comfortable clothing as you will be actively participating in this workshop
Call 704-564-2055 or register below using the Paypal button to reserve your spot NOW! Class size is limited.
Any questions, please call us at 704-564-2055 or contact us online.